1. The Martial Arts way begins and ends with courtesy. Therefore be properly and genuinely courteous at all times.
2. Following the Martial Arts way is like scaling a cliff - continue upwards without rest. It demands absolute and unfaltering devotion to the task at hand.
3. Strive to sieze the initiative in all things, all the time guarding against actions stemming from selfish animosity or thoughtlessness.
4. Even for the Martial Arts practitioner, the place of money cannot be ignored. Yet one should be careful never to become attached to it.
5. The Martial Arts way is centred on posture. Strive to maintain correct posture at all times.
6. The Martial Arts way begins with one thousand days and is mastered after ten thousand days of training.
7. In the Martial Arts, introspection begets wisdom. Always see contemplation on your actions as an opportunity to improve.
8. The nature and purpose of Martial Arts is universal. All selfish desires should be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training.
9. The Martial Arts begin with a point and end in a circle. Straight lines stem from this principal.
10. The true essence of the Martial Way can only be realised through experience. Knowing this, learn never to fear its demand.
11. Always remember; In the Martial Arts, the rewards of a confident and grateful heart are truly abundant.